Here’s how you can recreate the nautical trend:
1. Be creative with your stripes, add a touch of bright color when you wear stripes. Bright yellow, poppy red and fuchsia pink will accentuate the white and blue stripes and will add a touch of playful character to your outfit.
2. Paint your nails with bold and bright colors. Give an edge to your nails and try the playful patterns of two different colors like white and red, or pastel blue and sugary baby pink.
3. Wear RED lipstick with your stripes. Because it’s hot :)
4. Anchorize your stripes! Add some anchor accessories or the items with anchor pattern, like this super cute sweater from JCrew.
5. Mix a few rope bracelets in different colors, the more the better!
6. And don’t forget about the white denim. Pair your stripes with white denim shorts (try distressed), skirt or white jeans.
How do YOU like to wear your stripes?
What I’m wearing:
Top: Armor-lux | Jeans: Frame | Clutch: Kate Spade | Sunnies: Ray Ban
Find more nautical items here: