“Women usually love what they buy, yet hate two-thirds of what is in their closets.”
– Mignon Mclaughlin
:) And Mignon was precisely correct in her statement . This lady was famous for a number of cool quotes, including the one above.
There is always that new pair of shoes, jeans or a sweater that we fall in love with and we absolutely have to have it! (Especially if it’s ON SALE) :)
I love to shop online, it is so much easier and less stressful than walking into the boutique and being followed by the desperate sales person…
As promised, today I am posting the links with some of the cool items that I saw on sale.
Hope you find something you like. Enjoy!
- I love sneakers and I have recently discovered a very cool brand, check out the similar Serafini sneakers that I own, but only on sale!!! (Only 3 left!)
- This pair of Wedge Sneakers with Denim is also pretty cool, and they have more sizes available.
- This asymmetric body with open back can look so hot when paired with pencil skirt for the evening or denim cutoffs for the day.
- A simple baseball top never looked so glamorous. Love this green two-tone silk sweater by Equipment Looks hot when paired with these grey Camilla Skovgaard booties.
- If you’re looking for a good pair of slouchy jeans, this pair from J Brand maybe just the one for you. The fit is very relaxed, yet not too slouchy.
- And here is my favorite pair of J Brand shorts (ON SALE), you probably saw me wearing them a lot in my previous posts. Love to pair these shorts with blazers like this one from A.L.C.
Bags and clutches:
- I am thinking of getting this super cute clutch from JADEtribe in purple, the bright fringe is perfect for summer days in the city.
- And if you’re looking for a perfect cross-body bag, take a look at this Rachael Ruddick nude satchel. You can wear it with any outfit, and match it with your favorite nude pumps!
Let me know if you liked my selection of items. Looking forward for your feedback!